Discover Enlightened Edinburgh Tour and have an amazing time. Expect an insight into the politics and intrigue of the most ingenious nation in the world.
Discover the Edinburgh Architecture Tour!
The ideal tour for those concerned with Edinburgh’s unpredictable skies. This is a tour that can go ahead no matter how heavy the weather becomes. Whether we spend more time indoors or out we can judge on the day.
Come face to face with the men and the women who defined and shaped Scotland. This tour is all about personalities. The story of Scotland can convincingly be unpicked by learning the lives of a few greats and they are all to be found in the portrait gallery, however if the weather is fine, there’s scope to discover more.
- Our public tours have a maximum of 10 guests per tour. We want to make friends, so we keep it cosy.
- The starting point for our tours is in front of the statue of Robert Burns in the vestibule of the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, unless agreed otherwise with a private customer. More details will be in the booking confirmation email.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
- You will need stout, sensible shoes and be prepared for weather.
- Whilst the route is mainly accessible, if you have any movement impairment please let us know ahead of time. Edinburgh is a three-dimensional city.