Our popular half day morning tour features humour and anecdote, demonstrating Scotland’s place in the world by linking its history with your own home and the cultures you yourself identify
Enlightened Edinburgh Tour
Discover Edinburgh in a half day tour!
On our relaxed half day afternoon tour, you can anticipate song and laughter, demonstrating the tremendous benefits she has brought to the world at large. Expect an insight into the politics and intrigue of the most ingenious nation in the world.
Unparalleled views of Edinburgh are offered atop Calton Hill. Edinburgh’s New Town is not so New as you might assume. When we started building, you could still buy Tea in Boston! In fact taken as a whole, the fabric of the New Town is older that the Old Town – go figure. Hear of the great thinkers, inventors, doctors, lawyers, authors and simply the characters who literally forged the modern world right here in Edinburgh.
- Our public tours have a maximum of 10 guests per tour. We want to make friends, so we keep it cosy.
- The starting point for our tours is outside the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood, unless agreed otherwise with a private customer. More details will be in the booking confirmation email.
- Please bring your booking confirmation with you.
- You will need stout, sensible shoes and be prepared for weather.
- Whilst the route is mainly accessible, if you have any movement impairment please let us know ahead of time. Edinburgh is a three-dimensional city.